What’s better than a night out with the oaks? Yup, we thought so, not much and let’s be honest, nothing beats an epic Oaks’ night out – especially if you’re rolling with BACARDI Oakheart, your best mates and R8500 to do it with!
So then, want that chance?
Well here is what you okes need to do:
In the comments section below, tell us how you and your Oaks would paint the town all kinds of red and we could make it happen. We’re talking about going big, going all out, going where no Oak has gone before!
Give the @TheBacardiBat a follow on Twitter too, to be eligible for entry.
Don’t forget to check out all the T&C’s and competition rules below!
Terms & Conditions:
• This competition is only open to South African citizens over the age of 18 years.
• An entry, containing a South African location and planned activity, needs to be submitted as comment on the relevant blog post on MyCityByNight and @TheBacardiBat followed on Twitter.
• Your entry (i.e. the proposed night out activity) may not promote drinking and driving or any other irresponsible or negligent behaviour. Keep it clean.
• A maximum of one entry per reader may be submitted.
• The starting date for the competition is Monday, 17 February 2014. The closing date is 2 March 2014. No entries outside of this timeframe will be considered.
• Official representatives of MyCityByNight and BACARDI Oakheart will select finalists and winners. Their decision is final.
• The R8 500 prize money will be applied by BACARDI or their appointed agency, Cow Africa, to pay for accommodation, transport, food, drinks and other fees required for the activity specified in the winning entry.
• A maximum of R8 500 is available. Should the activity specified be more expensive, the winner will be liable for the extra costs.
• The prize is not transferable for cash.
• BACARDI Oakheart and MyCityByNight will not be held responsible for any health and/or safety issues resulting from the winner’s planned activity. If any harm is incurred, BACARDI Oakheart and MyCityByNight share no responsibility. Have fun, but please be responsible.
• If you win, you agree to take photos of the sponsored activity and to send these to BACARDI Oakheart to be used for promotional purposes.
• BACARDI Oakheart reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, should there be reasonable circumstances beyond their control.