This December we escape back to the lush oasis and crater-like space, The Protea Farm, located in the picturesque Stellenbosh just a stone throw away from the M0ther City for Get Real Ft. Illusionize where festival-goers can expect another immersive space of art and decor fit for a mega audio-visual & sensory extravaganza put together by a world-class production team with your ultimate experience in mind.
Here are our top five reasons Get Real is fast becoming one of our favourite outdoor festivals and why you simply can’t miss this edition of Get Real in December…
1) ILLUSIONIZE – I don’t think we even need to explain this one, the stature of this artist in his hometown of Brazil and globally prove why this debut show in Cape Town is so big. If you haven’t heard the name, we suggest you check out the links below, follow his pages and make sure you’re ready for this global superstar to hit the Cape Town stage in December.
2) BOUTIQUE, BUT ALWAYS GOING BIGGER – Get Real launched with a SOLD OUT first show earlier this year. They launched shortly after with a monster headline act, 2 strong dance floors and this December, they’re going bigger, they’re bringing in more sound and a world-class production. Prepare for another sold-out event…
3) LOCAL LINE UP – After the first event, Get Real have followed up with another MAJOR local line up of acts. Catch some of the biggest names in the game supporting Illusionoize, including Dean FUEL, Portal, Geometric Flux, Dane Stirrat and many more
4) VIP SERVICE WITH A SMILE – The Get Real team put a lot of effort into their VIP sections and what they offer. This event is providing their VIP customers with an exquisite opportunity to rub shoulders with like-minded individuals with table & bottle service can easily be pre-arranged. They’re running the VIP section by The Night Life Concierge Service, so feel free to get in touch
5) WORLD CLASS PRODUCTION – expect a world-class production for this boutique festival, from stage decor to art installations, to their food court and markets, the picturesque venue with a craft beer garden and an El Jimador shooter bar, this event is set to have every aspect covered for you. Keep your eyes out for the beautiful champagne girls – they’re going to be on the move all day. If that isn’t enough, get your photo taken at their interactive photo booth to keep those memories alive.