Do know what’s really really fun? A day out in the sun with with some really great music, tequila and Mexican food. Colour, ponchos, sombreros, music, burritos, nachos, churros and tacos all washed down by a variety of tequila based drinks/cocktails is exactly what you can expect from the Tequila & Mexican Food Festival At Pirates Rugby Club come this November.
☀ Please note – No under 18’s will be allowed. Proof of identification required, no copies, student cards, photo’s or temporary documents. Only certified copies will be accepted.
☀ R100 Early Bird tickets (Phase 1)
☀ R150 pre-sold tickets (Phase 2)
☀ R200 pre-sold tickets (Phase 3)
☀ R200 at the entrance on the day from 11am (*if the tickets did not sell out on pre-sold sales)
☀ Available from: plankton.mobi
☀ ATT: Tickets are not sold at Arcade Empire the Venue
– One main stage with live entertainment from 12:00
– Two large main bars
– Mechanical Bull
– Tequila cocktail serving stalls
– Mexican cuisine food stalls
– Two beer gardens
– Multiple seating areas + crowd standing area
– Medics on site
12:00 – 13:00 ☀ Gunshot Blue
13:00 – 14:00 ☀ Justin Serrao
14:00 – 15:00 ☀ Deon Bakkes and the Stolen Horses
15:00 – 16:00 ☀ Matthew Mole
16:00 – 17:00 ☀ Francois van Coke
17:00 – 18:00 ☀ Shortstraw
For stall/vendor information please mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Illegal substances
– Cooler boxes
– Hubblies (Will be available to rent at the venue)
– No seating gear/folding chairs/folding tables
– Pets/Animals (Excluding guide dogs)
– Alcohol (Will be on sale at the venue)
– Food/Snacks (Will be on sale at the venue)
– Beverages (Will be on sale at the venue)
– Any items deemed by security or management to be dangerous or disruptive
Right of Admission Reserved.
Enter at own risk.
Arcade Empire & Pirates Rugby Club do not accept any responsibility for any injuries, loss or damage to any persons whatsoever when entering.
No under 18’s allowed.