Now this is what I am talking about. A food festival fulled with the most acclaimed restuarants in Cape Town and 20 000 interested and sophisticated eaters. As you all I know how much I love to chow, I seriously think i’m gonna stuff myself!!
From Wednesday the 24th, to Sunday the 28th of March, 19 of the Cape’s top restaurants and chefs will be serving an amazing selection of sample – sized signature dishes to Taste of Cape Town visitors, doesn’t that sounds delicious? I know when I am there, I am going to try every single little dish possible!
The Taste of Cape Town brings together all the finest restuarants, 5 of which made Eat Out’s top ten restuarants in South Africa. Now that means we in for some fine dining. On show will also be Cape Town most premium and finest wines along with some fantastic entertainment planned. I spoke to someone who went last year and they said it was awesome, I got everything sorted to go and chow down on Saturday.
· Wednesday 24th March 2010: 18h30 – 22h30
· Thursday 25th March 2010: 18h30 – 22h30
· Friday 26th March 2010: 18h30 – 22h30
· Saturday 27th March 2010: 13h00 – 17h00; 18h30 – 22h30
· Sunday 28th March 2010: 12h00 – 17h00
- R80 Standard – Entrance and free access to P’nP Fresh Living Chef’s Theatre, Checkers Wine Route wine and cheese tastings, Grolsch Beer academy and various other gastro features at the Festival
- R170 Premium – Including R100 worth of Taste of Cape Town CROWNS
Prepare to be amazed by some delicious food, I know I can’t wait. Will see ya there on Saturday! It starts today, so get on over there and check it out!