The South African World Series of Beer Pong Presents: PONG JAM, the largest Beer Pong event in Africa. PONG JAM aims to bring you the best competitive drinking event of the year (like you even needed another reason to drink).
What you get:
– FREE alcohol for league entries
– The Tazers
– New Academics
– Over half a ton of Beer & Cider
– More than 500 competitors
– 6 hours of Beer Pong & Other Drinking Games
– Food Sales
– Possible Eternal Glory
Team Ticket: R400
Single Entry Ticket: R200
Spectator Presale Ticket: R50
Spectator Ticket: R80
This entitles you to league entry for two people. The ticket covers your party entry, league entry & covers all of your game beer/cider.
Single entry ticket:
This entitles one person to league entry, but will be paired randomly with another single entry contestant (Unless requested to be paired with another). This ticket also covers all game beer/cider.
This entitles entry to the party but not to the Beer Pong league.
Spectators may play games once tables are open to spectator use. Game beer/cider is not covered by ticket price.
1st Prize – R10 000 CASH
2nd Prize – R5 000 Cash
3rd Prize – Keg of Aces lager
BEST DRESSED TEAM – Wins a double ticket to OppiKoppi
TEAM OF THE DAY – Wins a double ticket to Ben Howard Live in JHB
If a team gets kicked out in the first round, they win two free games to be used in friendlies where their beer/cider is covered.
If a team gets kicked out in the second round, they win one free game to be used in friendlies where their beer/cider is covered.
All teams who proceed to the quarter finals will earn a free bottle of water and food roll of their choice.
Get down to Carfax in Newtown on 11 July to get involved. More deets available on the Facebook event page over HERE.
– It is up to the contestants to read and be familiar with the rules before the match day.
– Any team late for their game will forfeit their match and be disqualified.
– This is a standard league tournament resulting in immediate knockout if being defeated (Don’t forget your free games if 1st or 2nd round knockout)
All game Beer and Cider is supplied by Aces Brew Worx
The S.A.W.S. does not condone irresponsible drinking.