After a rather successful first edition of the festival at the end of May, the organisers will be doing it all over again at the end of June. You can look forward to a weekend of gourmet street-food, craft beer, artisanal liquor, boutique wines, music and activations. Celebrate the city life along the Joziburg Lane and in the foodhall.
Enjoy street-food that will delight your taste buds. Stop over at the Joziburg Tasting Bar for locally-sourced craft beers, artisanal gins and a selection of boutique wines. Add to that a whole gamut of fashion, craft, art and design traders, as well as activations and entertainment throughout the lane and you are sure of a fantastic street festival.
On offer at the Joziburg Lane Festival:
– Pop-up retailers in the lane shops comprising eateries, jewellers, fashion stores and art spaces.
– Street-food vendors in the foodhall serving scrumptious meals.
– Deli product traders (relishes, sauces, confectionery, artisanal drinks, fresh produce, cured meats, biltong, confectionery etc) in the foodhall.
– Food trucks outside along the lane.
– Pop-up traders (fashion, design, craft, art) outside along the lane.
– Activation and performances along the lane.
Entrance to the festival is FREE OF CHARGE
Parking & Directions:
Secure parking available on our rooftop and in parking garages around the corner. Our address is Corner of Eloff & Wemmer Jubilee Streets, Johannesburg CBD. The area is indicated as Salisbury Claims on maps. Use the Rissik Street off-ramp from the M2 and get back onto the highway from Eloff Street. See www.joziburglane.co.za for detailed directions.
For more information visit www.joziburglane.co.za
The Second Joziburg Lane Festival
24-26 June 2016 > The Joziburg Lane at One Eloff >www.joziburglane.co.za
Friday 24 June from 12noon-10pm
(Only food traders serving meals will be open for Lunch in the City from 12noon onwards. Other traders will open from 6pm till 10pm)
Saturday 25 June 10am-6pm with the Joziburg Tasting Bar & Deli staying open till late at night.
Sunday 26 June, 10am-4pm.