Transylvania Redemption Island returns this autumn with one hell of a lineup, certainly one of the hardest lineups at a trance fest we’ve seen this season. Taking us back to the infamous and adored venue of Moreson farm, Transylvania has got you covered (literally) against the elements with a FULLY WATERPROOF set up in the campsite, which this year guarantees to be a strong and convenient layout. That’s right, an omnipotent fortress will be built on the island where everything will flow from one point to the next, dance floor to campsite to chill zone. To top off an amazing, hardcore international and local line-up, will be the experimental 8-hour Silent Trance taking place at the festival between 12am and 8am. This is definitely going to be THEE trance event to attend this year.
With that being said we are excited to announce the official launch of our main DUAL COMPETITION. We are giving away our GRANDEST prize yet to TWO lucky winners who stomp their hardest in our Gonzi Stomp Comp. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- TWO Full Festival Passes Including the Silent Trance
- R 1000 Bar Tab
- Accommodation for TWO at the Guesthouse located on the farm
- Backstage access and VIP parking
- TWO Hoodies (Transylvania and Gonzi branded)
Here’s how to enter:
The Gonzi Stomp Comp is a dual competition and will take BOTH your entry and a friend’s entry to ensure you are both eligible to win. Both of you will need to create a short video clip and help us spread Gonzi’s message to enter for the grand prize. Below is exactly what you BOTH need to do:
- Share this awesome Gonzi promo video to your FB timeline. Tag the Transylvania Redemption Island fan page and event page. (Make sure your timeline post is set to PUBLIC – video posted at the bottom of the blog post)
- Create a 15- 30 sec video clip of you stomping your heart out to your favourite Gonzi track. Post this clip to your FB timeline AND the Event page and tag the FRIEND you want to see on the dance floor and challenge them to a stomp dual. If your mate accepts the challenge and responds by ALSO posting a 15-30 sec video clip to their FB timeline AND the event page will you then be entered into the competition.
- Make sure to use the #GonziStompComp #TRANSYLVANIAxMCBN in each and every post.
We are looking for BOLD creativity. We want to see stompers record themselves in fun and interesting places. Be risky, be frisky and have fun! Get busy and good luck.