St Patrick’s Day is fast sneaking up on us and if you’re looking for something to do this, why not check out the event at the Wild Clover Farm, in association with 4Leaf Agency this Saturday the 15th March!
Here’s what you can look forward to:
· Music performances all day long from peeps including SA Idols finalist Mark Haze and other local groups Boomslang Alley, Long Time Citizen, Ratrod Cats, De Wallen Band and Skelmbosch
· Irish Dancing Displays
· Plenty o’drink including Irish staples such as beer and whisky
· Delicious food stalls
· Live rugby screening as France take on Ireland
· Irish dress theme -“Release your inner leprechaun!”
· Beautiful outside venue with views of table mountain
The Wild Clover Farm and Wild Clover Brewery supports responsible drinking and driving and will be offering a shuttle service from the Neelsie to the Wild Clover every hour on the hour for R10 a trip – so there is no excuse not to let your hair down! The event starts at 12pm and ends at 12am and tickets are still available at Quicket.
DEETS YOU NEED:
DATE: 15th March
VENUE: Wild Clover Farm, R304, Stellenbosch
TICKETS: Tickets are R100 from www.quicket.co.za or R120 at the door
DRESS THEME: Release your inner leprechaun!
Join the Facebook Event at https://www.facebook.com/
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 462 1529.