If you looking for something a little different to do this holiday, why not try the Spier Winelands Express. This will be a great way to spend a day entertain kids, visiting friends or just getting a group together for a jol!
Travel by train to visit Spier, one of the oldest wine farms in the Cape Winelands. Upon arrival, taste five wines, visit the Eagle Encounters and enjoy lunch at our farm to table restaurant, Eight. Spend the day relaxing on the banks of the Eerste River and exploring our Protea gardens and historic buildings.
– Entrance to the Eagle Encounters
– Spier Wine Tasting or a grape juice tasting for kids
– Two bottles of your choice Signature wines (one white, one red wine)
– Lunch at Eight or a selection of picnic goodies to the value of R125 from Eight to Go Deli
– Meander along our Protea Walk
Cost per ticket: R390 per person, children R295.
– 14 December 2014: https://www.quicket.co.za/events/7173-spier-winelands-express-14-december-2014/
– 28 December 2014: http://www.quicket.co.za/events/7174-spier-winelands-express-28-december-2014/
– 11 January 2015: https://www.quicket.co.za/events/7175-spier-winelands-express-11-january-2015/
– 25 January 2015: http://www.quicket.co.za/events/7176-spier-winelands-express-25-january-2015/
– 08 February 2015: https://www.quicket.co.za/events/7177-spier-winelands-express-08-february-2015/
– 22 February 2015: https://www.quicket.co.za/events/7178-spier-winelands-express-22-february-2015/
Depart from Cape Town station: 9h00am
Arrival at Spier station: 10h11 am
Departure from Spier station: 15h30 pm
T&C’s: Spier is not liable for transport back to Cape Town if you miss return Spier Winelands Express.