Welcome to the Solera Restaurant and Sports Bar presents: IHEARTKNYSNA Music Festival . After the devastation experienced by the residents of Knysna with the recent fires, this event was born out of a need to provide the community with some assistance in terms of money, goods and food. Please visit the website for tickets and info on how you can sponsor, donate or offer any extra help:
Date: Sunday 25 June
Venue: Voortrekker Monument, Pretoria
Gates Open: 10:30
First Act: 12:00
Roan van As
Dawie de Jager
+ Special Guest Performances
Early Bird – R80
Pre-Sold – R120
Gate – R150
Please open your hearts and support this very worthy cause of thousands of people being affected by the #KNYSNAFIRES and who have lost everything they have. More details on http://www.iheartknysnafest.co.za on how you can support, sponsor, donate, for advertising space or to offer help in Knysna and surrounding areas or at the event.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help!
SPONSORS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS DAY A SUCCESS:
1. MONEY… Sadly there are costs involved, and not all service providers can fully donate their services.
Luckily, this will enable us to raise much more for the cause! You can donate while buying tickets: https://itickets.co.za/events/382199
2. FOOD VENDORS… Food stalls can apply by commenting on the event. Please make mention if you are willing to donate profits or not.
A stand fee will be charged otherwise.
3. KIDS ENTERTAINMENT (Face Painting, etc)
4. PRINTING of posters.
5. ACCOMMODATION for 4 people (25 June) plus ground transport.
6. Exhibition space for 20 stalls available. Comment on the event if you’re interested.
7. T-SHIRT companies willing to print T-shirts for staff at the event and maybe offer T-shirts for sale, with profit being donated.
8. Raffle Prizes (This is something we will look at doing to raise more funds, if decent prizes are offered.)
9. BACKLINE – Great opportunity for a music shop to sponsor backline for the day.
We greatly appreciate all your support so far and that to come!