Shimmy Beach Club is well into its 5th year on the Mother Cities nightlife and dining scene. Since it’s launch in December 2012, it fast became a symbol of paradise, Cape Town’s own little piece of Ibiza if you will and a major hit with locals and celebrities alike. With an intimate beach setting and an open, flowing like atmosphere – an atmosphere some of the finest DJ’s in the world have lit up – it’s no wonder even us locals feel like a members of a private club when we’re lying next to that infinity pool, slurping up cocktails and soaking up the summer sun.
While ridiculously beautiful ocean views and the finest entertainment are two core pillars of this venue, it’s definitely not all they have to offer. Let’s take a look at how diverse and high-end Shimmy Beach Club really is:
- Shimmy Beach Club is noticed as one of Cape Town top fine dining restaurants, one that constantly strives for quality and diversity.
- It boasts a premium clubbing meets Ibiza beach party signature atmosphere with two breath-taking infinity pools overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- The venue is versatile and is great for family beach days or a big night out.
- Shimmy also accepts bookings for private conferences, large events and even small bookings and your spoiled for choice with the option to reserve any one of the following : VIP Deck, Jacuzzi Deck, Pool loungers, Ocean loungers, Beach lounges, the Whiskey Room(indoor), the Heineken deck, VIP lounge, VIP Beach Cabanas, The Boutique(indoor) and of course, Restaurant bookings.
- The Beach Club has fast claimed a reputation for hosting some the world’s top entertainment and DJ’s in its short 5 years with likes of Nicky Romero, Nora En Pure, Worakls, Joris Delacroix, KANT, Watermat Bakermat, with POWERFUL local residencies by Black Coffee and Goldfish and more gracing the Beach Stage.
- Not only is Shimmy a one of a kind experience for its patrons but it also has a fantastic reputation with its staff, attracting a variety of local and individuals from abroad to work there. I mean, who doesn’t want to earn a pretty penny while overlooking the breathtaking Atlantic?
Whether you’re looking to ignite your taste buds, kick back at the pool with a good book and great cocktail or experience the sounds of the world best entertainment then look no further, Shimmy Beach has got you covered. For more information and to keep up to date with the Beach Club then visit their fan page and website or keep your eyes peeled to our page for the inside scoop.