PUBG Mobile Season 12 has come to an end giving rise to the launch of the Toy Playground. We were treated with an epic patch, Version 0.18.0 Update, that came prior to the launch of Season 13, giving users a glimpse of what’s to come with updates to Miramar, the apocalyptic sandstorm, new vending machines with epic little prizes, the Golden Mirado, if you haven’t got the update yet, do yourself a favour…
With Season 13 available, players are given the chance to use the Carton Rangers in their teams. Unlocking level 50 will give you a choice between the Fire Ranger or the Ice Ranger while hitting Level 100 will unlock the Ultra Defender. As always with PUBG Mobile, there’ll be many rare items that players can unlock in-game, keep your eyes open and you’ll find some additional challenges awaiting you.
Related | PUBG Mobile’s new Miramar update launches today and you don’t want to miss it
Here’s what you can find in the Season 13’s Royale Pass for the Toy Playground available as of today:
- The Cartoon Rangers are waiting for you in this toy-themed Royale Pass: Choose either Ice Ranger or Fire Ranger at Rank 50 and get the Ultra Defender Set at Rank 100 to have the time of your life. The Puppet Agent outfit has three forms that you can mix and match; reach the highest rank to upgrade the outfit to mythic rarity!
- Complete Toy Mastery of the Puppet Agent series to unlock cool upgrades for the outfit. Create a squad and progress in special missions together with friends to complete them quicker.
- The RP mission reminders on the result page have been redesigned to make it easier for players to see their mission progress.
- Reminders have also been added at the beginning and the end of the season. RP push notifications and tutorial guides have been improved. Known bug fixes have also been introduced.
Guncraft Finishes (start crafting soon!)
- Obtain weapons to customize the color, patterns, and emblems of the finishes.
- Players can edit emblems by overlapping basic images to create the Emblem they like.
- Weapon finish materials can be obtained from the wheel, but some materials can also be purchased directly.
- Graffiti can also be exchanged for stickers that can be applied to weapons as a finish.
Brothers in Arms Improvements
- Brothers in Arms improvements: players can enter the Brothers in Arms screen from Lobby.
- Improvements to the Brothers in Arms UI for Veterans and Rookies: secondary information has been minimized to focus on training related operations.
- Revision of matching rules: Veterans can choose Duo and Squad modes at the same time to find a match.
- Brothers in Arms Battle Improvements: Rookies will follow Veterans automatically when jumping so players can’t jump solo.
- Improved support for Brothers in Arms: added Brothers in Arms missions to daily missions and RP missions.
- Miramar 2.0 Achievements: players will find more objectives to complete in Miramar 2.0.
- Added Bluehole Mode achievements: Win matches in Bluehole Mode to complete.
- Added Cheer Park achievements: Invite friends to Cheer Park and try the Shooting Range.
- Added new Brothers in Arms Achievements: Play Brothers in Arms matches to complete.
- Added new Radio achievements: Send messages with the Radio to complete.
- Added new Dependable V achievement: Log in to the game and collect more days to complete.
- When 2 social network accounts have been linked, one of the social accounts can be unlinked; however, for account security reasons, players cannot unlink an account within 30 days of unlinking an account.
Improvements to “Play Another Match”
- Reduced the total “Play Another Match” countdown timer.
- Interaction methods have been improved.
Team Invite Improvements
- Up to 3 invites can be viewed at once.
- Improved invitation frame interactions.
- Requests can be approved by the recipient instead of just the creator of the room.
LIKE Feature Improvements
- The number of LIKEs received in the last 20 matches will be displayed on the team-up page.
- Added “Number of LIKEs received in the last 20 matches” to the LIKE Rankings.
- Added records of gifts and LIKEs sent by teammates to the results screen.
- Added a new currency called AG (AceGold). After the update, all Silver rewards will be replaced with AG in events (this will not be implemented for events that started before the update).
- The price of most items purchasable with UC in the Shop will be changed to an AG price. When a player doesn’t have enough AG, UC can be used to make up for the difference.
- Royale Pass UC rewards will now have two options. Players will be able to choose either a 30 UC or 400 AG (equivalent to 40 UC) reward at the corresponding rank.
- Improved the 30 UC Crate: adjusted the items from the crate and changed the default draw price to 300 AG. UC can be used to make up the difference when the player doesn’t have enough AG. Previous Supply Crate Coupons can still be used.
- The Resource Expansion Pack has been divided into 3 packs for a better download experience.
- After the modes and the dependent maps are separated, the total size of the required download will be displayed on all the related interfaces synchronously.
- When the new season starts on May 13th, Season 12 statistics will also be updated at the same time.
- Newly created characters will have clothes equipped by default.
Sign up the PUBG Mobile Youtube Channel for all the latest tips, updates and plays of the week: here
Join the PUBG Mobile RSA community on Facebook to find new players, clans and teammates: here
This article is sponsored by Atomic Access – sign up right now for the best fibre in South Africa