Nestled between palm trees and the lush greenery of the Resort Island is the expansive infinity pool. Temperature-controlled and lined with luxury sunbeds and cabanas, the One&Only Cape Town pool is an idyllic setting for care-free sunny days. Now, non-resident guests can enjoy access to the resort pool and Island for an exclusive Cabana Experience, with every need anticipated and catered to, from sunscreen to poolside massages.
On arrival, guests can expect to “check-in” at reception. From here, they are shown to their private Cabana and introduced to their dedicated waitron, available to assist with all requests throughout the day. The Cabana Experience, which costs R5200 per group of two adults and two children under 12 includes full-day access to the resort pool and amenities as well as several other enticing inclusions.
Browse the menu and decide on a selection of snacks to be enjoyed at intervals according to your preferences. The dedicated “Cabana Cuisine” menu features bright and fresh sharing-style salads, mouthwatering tapas, elevated easy-eating plates as well as summer-inspired sweet treats, of which guests are invited to select eight dishes. The Cabana Experience package also includes a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including a bottle of One&Only Cap Classique, two cocktails, four beers/ciders as well as four soft drinks, two milkshakes and still or sparkling waters.
For added relaxation, guests are treated to two 30minute poolside foot massages, to be booked through One&Only Spa prior to arrival. Unwind afterwards with the use of the Spa’s Thermal Suites and changing areas.
Additionally, all children between the ages of 4-12 are invited to the Resort kids’ club, KidsOnly, where they will be joyfully entertained with fun and games, overseen by expert child-minders. The 100m2 designated clubhouse is filled with everything from a creative arts and crafts area, a movie and games lounge, a quiet reading area, a computer room and an exclusive garden and playground. Guests booking the Cabana Experience also enjoy complimentary underground parking.
For more information or to book, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Daily, 9 am-5 pm
Meeting Point: Reception
One&Only | Website | Facebook | Instagram
Cabana Experience Includes:
- Max persons: 2 adults and 2 children (under 12-years-old)
- Cost: R5200 per group. Please note: This activity should be booked 24-hours in advance.
- Includes private Cabana, full-day access to the Resort infinity pool and pool amenities
- Cabana Cuisine Menu (detailed below)
- 2x 30minute poolside foot massages,
- Access to One&Only Spa’s Thermal Suites and changing facilities
- Access to KidsOnly for children between 4 to 12-years-old
- Complimentary underground parking.
YOUR CABANA EXPERIENCE CUISINE
WHET YOUR APPETITE
A selection of one:
- Lemony garbanzo salad (GF)
- Edamame salad with sesame ginger dressing (GF)
- Classic Caesar salad
SOAK & SNACK
A selection of three:
- Malay rub charred sirloin, biltong béarnaise, olive chimichurri, sundried tomato focaccia (GF) (N)
- Pork & chicken dumplings, sambal oelek dipping sauce, compressed cucumber and pickled radish salad (P)
- Local fish and coriander paté, onion confit, white anchovy fritters, sesame lavash
- Curried squid tentacles, smoked aubergine mayonnaise, wild baby rocket (GF)
- Parmesan, mozzarella and peppadew beignets, pear chutney
- Marinated artichoke and roasted peppers, piccalilli, ciabatta with whipped toast butter, basil pesto (N)
A selection of two:
- Beef or chicken sliders
- Cheesy fries with mustard mayo and sweet chilli dip
- Tropical island chicken winglets (GF)
- Pineapple, scallion, bacon dogs (GF)
- Mielie on a stick (GF)
A selection of two:
- Caramel popcorn eclairs
- Brownies, milk chocolate ganache
- Churros, chocolate sauce
- Fruit tartlets
DIETARIES: PORK (P) | GLUTEN FREE (GF) | ALCOHOL (A) | SHELLFISH (S) | NUTS (N) | VEGAN (V)
Find more travel and lifestyle content, right here.