Entertainment giant, Multichoice recently announced it will be offering 236 bursaries to South African students worth R26 million as part of its 2021 bursary programme.
The company says it’s looking for driven, accountable and lateral thinkers currently studying towards select degrees. Successful recipients will benefit from fully-funded registration and tuition fees, accommodation and an annual living allowance.
Read More | Savanna and Klipdrift maker Distell invests in Cannabis industry amid booze ban
“We believe investing in these fields of study is critical for the future of our industry and our country,” said MultiChoice South Africa’s chief executive Nyiko Shiburi.
“We are excited to provide access to the necessary resources for these future leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs to thrive and flourish in fulfilling their highest potential.”
Find out more below an apply, right here.
Students may apply if they meet the following criteria:
- You must be registered at a South African Higher Learning Institute
- Bursaries offered to students of all years of study (inclusive of 1st postgraduate degrees)
- You are studying towards any degree/qualification aligned to MultiChoice focus areas
- 12-month bursary coverage for the 2021 academic year
- Designated South African citizen
- Eligibility and qualifying requirements must be met and no late applications will be considered
- Complete the application form and send (with all supporting documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2021
Specialist degree or qualification MultiChoice will sponsor
- Engineering (Computer, Electrical& Digital)
- Computer or Data Science
- Applied/Computational mathematics
- Information Systems or Technology
- Customer Insights technologies
- Media, Film or Television Studies
- Sport Broadcasting
- UX or UI or CX Design
- Creative or Corporate Brand Communication
- Digital Marketing
- Economics or Law
- Human Resources
- Finance (Internal Audit / Financial Accounting)
Read more trending news, right here.