Let’s talk plainly – A really good veggie/vegan burger can be hard to find. There are a few good options in the Mother City, and since its #meatfreemondays, we’re exploring our favourite one!
IYO Burgers has all their veggie/vegan burgers on 2-4-1 EVERY MONDAY – 12PM-10PM!
Here are the options:
The Health Nut:
An aubergine, flax seed & sweet potato patty, first roasted and then dehydrated* and then stuffed with cashew nuts. Topped with pickled butternut, avo, wild rocket, alfalfa sprouts, hummus & vegan cashew mayo
*Going the dehydration route retains as many nutrients as possible while drying the veggies out into patties!
A slow roasted portobello mushroom as the patty, filled with thyme, garlic and feta cheese. Topped with confit red & yellow peppers, wild rocket and basil mayo
The #Eazi Halloumi:
Crumbed halloumi patty, topped with IYO cucumber & onion pickle, shredded iceberg lettuce, hummus, IYO Mayo.
Which one are YOU? And the question we’re stuck with now is…. Bun or bunless? 🙂
Win a take-home hamper worth R1500 of all things veggie/vegan from IYO Burgers 🙂
- Share this article on Facebook + Twitter and don’t forget to:
- Tag IYO Burgers & MyCityByNight
- Comment either ‘BUN’ or ‘BUNLESS’ below
- Tag a person you would share the hamper with – here
- WANT EVEN MORE? Tag OrderIn (@orderinsa) too for ANOTHER R500 IYO/Order-in #MFM voucher. Comes with the cooking method. That way, you can taste and try the meals before getting the HAMPER and making your own!
Winners announced on the 26th of April – the more you share it, the more chance you have of winning this take-home pack exclusively from MyCityByNight and IYO Burgers.
Follow them on Instagram: here