Let’s talk plainly – A really good veggie/vegan burger can be hard to find. There are a few good options in the Mother City, and since its #meatfreemondays, we’re exploring our favourite one!
IYO Burgers has all their veggie/vegan burgers on 2-4-1 EVERY MONDAY – 12PM-10PM!
Here are the options:
The Health Nut:
An aubergine, flax seed & sweet potato patty, first roasted and then dehydrated* and then stuffed with cashew nuts. Topped with pickled butternut, avo, wild rocket, alfalfa sprouts, hummus & vegan cashew mayo
*Going the dehydration route retains as many nutrients as possible while drying the veggies out into patties!
A slow roasted portobello mushroom as the patty, filled with thyme, garlic and feta cheese. Topped with confit red & yellow peppers, wild rocket and basil mayo
The #Eazi Halloumi:
Crumbed halloumi patty, topped with IYO cucumber & onion pickle, shredded iceberg lettuce, hummus, IYO Mayo.
Which one are YOU? And the question we’re stuck with now is…. Bun or bunless? 🙂
Win a take-home hamper worth R2,000 of all things veggie/vegan from IYO Burgers 🙂
- Share this article on Facebook + Twitter and don’t forget to:
- Tag IYO Burgers & MyCityByNight
- Comment either ‘BUN’ or ‘BUNLESS’ below
- Tag a person you would share the hamper with – here
- WANT EVEN MORE? Tag OrderIn (@orderinsa) too for ANOTHER R500 IYO/Order-in #MFM voucher. Comes with the cooking method. That way, you can taste and try the meals before getting the HAMPER and making your own!
PLEASE NOTE – COMPETITION EXTENSION: Winners announced on the 7th of MAY – the more you share it, the more chance you have of winning this take-home pack exclusively from MyCityByNight and IYO Burgers.
Follow them on Instagram: here