Kid eats Ghost Pepper and nearly dies


For the uninitiated the Ghost Pepper is one of the baddest chilli peppers out there and has enough thump to make you regret your decision to even go near one of them. They’re seriously hot and the kid in this video was full of confidence before he actually bit into the chilli pepper, realising that he was probably going to spend the next week glued to a toilet seat.

What was he doing out of class in the first place? Silly child.

Like it? Share with your friends!

Im a guy with a very particular view of life... im not quite sure what that view is just yet, but when I find out I'll be sure to let you know...