Best known for his work covering nightlife in Ibiza, Julius Jooste is back in Cape Town, for the summer season, with his latest endeavour, titled Beach Boudoir.
The Beach Boudoir session initially came to life during his second season in Ibiza when, he started doing portfolio shoots, for dancers in exotic beach locations, throughout the white island.
As demand for his services grew, he set out in seek of a mentor and by chance was introduced to Christa Meola, the world’s leading boudoir photographer who is based in New York.
With Christa’s guidance, Julius identified how his photography could empower women. His intention is to empower them to lead healthier lives, by creating safe spaces, to develop and embrace their sexuality.
Although Julius’s premium boudoir photography sessions are priced at R20 000 per session. These Beach Boudoir Mini Sessions were created with die-hard fans in mind, and are available for only R3500 per person (limited availability).
- A styling consultation,
- Guided photo session,
- Professional hair and makeup,
- Two wardrobe changes
- 16 of your favourite images uploaded to Dropbox.
Sessions are ideal for:
- Women who are travelling to Cape Town and would like to immortalize the experience.
- Women who would like to create something special for their significant other as an anniversary gift.
- Expecting mothers who would like a keepsake of their journey into motherhood.
- Single women who would like updated photos for their dating apps.
Accepted methods of payment include SnapScan, Credit Card or Bitcoin.
Camps Bay, SARA GALIN shot by Julius Jooste
Blouberg, MARIELLE NADINE shot by Julius Jooste
Maiden’s Cove: BIANCA BOSNJAK shot by Julius Jooste
Learn more about Julius and his journey by visiting his website at juliusjooste.com.
For podcast fans, be sure to tune into Julius’s interview with Katie Knight (BBC. Ibiza Spot Light & International DJ Awards): listen here
You can also find Julius on Social Media via the links below: