Electric Music, the team behind Summer 2012/13’s biggest parties (Swedish House Mafia, Skrillex and more), made the first of a few massive announcements pertaining to their planned summer 2013/14 calendar last week; that they’ll be bringing the I AM HARDWELL tour to South Africa in December.
They’ve now released the actual tour dates, ticket prices and all relevant information, and here it is.
Thursday 5 December: Wavehouse, DBN (DJ SET)
Friday 6 December: Belville Velodrome, Cape Town (I AM HARDWELL set)
Saturday 7 December: H2O, Wild Waters (I AM HARDWELL set)
Limited Early bird tickets are on sale from Monday 12 August from Computicket and ticket prices are as follows:
DBN R300 Early bird/ R350 GA
CPT R350 Early bird / R450 GA/ R450 VIP Early bird/ R600 VIP
JHB R350 Early Bird / R450
VIP R450 Early Bird / R600
VVIP R1200 Early Bird / R1500
With Cape Town VIP you get more space, more bars, more toilets and better views of the stage.
With JHB VIP you get 2 VIP areas on either side of the main dance floor and wave pool, both areas being equally spectacular and spacious. Also included:
- Lunch buffet with complimentary champagne
- Private VIP toilets
- Private and fully stocked bars
- VIP parking metres from the entrance
- Entrance into the H2O after party excluding the Nicci Beach V-VIP area
With JHB V VIP you get:
- A private V VIP area situated in the heart of H2O on the fabulous Nicci Beach Deck with a front row view of the main dance floor and the main stage
- Complementary drinks (including a wide selection of premium brands) for the entire day served from open till close
- Delicious food will be served throughout the day, or take a look at the Nicci Beach menu and order whatever you feel like at the time
- Private toilets that will be kept spotlessly clean and fresh the entire day
- Entrance into the H2O Nicci Beach after party
The support line up for all three events will be announced soon.
Electric Music, the partnership between SA’s biggest promoters: Anyhting Goes, H2O and Showtime Management, has been bringing the world’s greatest DJs and live acts to SA for almost 3 years now. During that time they have created unforgettable touring and festival experiences featuring the likes of Swedish House Mafia, Steve Aoki, Deadmau5, Skrillex, Aviciii, Nicky Romero and more. The line-up for summer 2013 is going to blow anything already done out of the water.
“When we launched Electric it wasn’t to do things quietly,” says Shaun Duvet. “We wanted to change the game. This summer we’re about to do just that. Watch this space…”