Huawei recently announced that the company would be offering free service days for all of their South African device holders, encouraging them to keep their Huawei devices in top condition. The company also said they would be running a battery replacement promotion this month which you can read more about below.
The free service days will be offered at all Huawei customer service centres during the last week of every month from Thursdays to Sundays when all customers with Huawei devices will be given access to the following services at no cost:
- Free exterior phone cleaning
- Free screen protectors
- Free out-of-warranty labour charge (you only pay for parts replacement)
- Free software support
The service centres include:
- Johannesburg – Shop H37G, The Piazza, Melrose Arch
- Cape Town – Shop 96, Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Century Boulevard, Century City
- Cape Town – Shop G 231, Somerset Mall, Centenary Dr, Somerset West
- Durban – Shop U91, Cornubia Dr, Mount Edgecombe Country Estate 2, Mount Edgecombe
Battery Replacement Promotion 1- 30 June 2019
If your Huawei smartphone is out of warranty, Huawei is giving you the opportunity to replace your phone battery for just R199. And if your phone is still covered by warranty, Huawei will still replace the battery – for free. All Huawei phones come with a two-year warranty, which covers both hardware and software issues.
Phones models included in the offer are:
Y-Series – Y3 2018, Y5 Prime 2018, Y7 2018;
P-Series – P8 lite 2017, P8 lite, P9, P10, P10 Plus, P20 Pro, P20, P20 lite.