This year Cape Town’s biggest inner city festival returns with an impressive lineup securing international acts, The Temper Trap, Kaki King and Michael Franti & Spearhead as well as some phenomenal local acts. Conveniently taking place at Green Point stadium over the Easter weekend, all ages will be welcome. Bring your blankets and pillows and get ready to kick it with some of Cape Town’s most sinful street food and feel good tunes. We’re counting down our top 5 things we are most looking forward to at Parklife this year:
5) The Time: Parklife will be taking place on Monday the 17th April. What a better way to end the Easter weekend with friends and family!
4) The Location: Parklife will be held at Green point Stadium making it so conveniently located. No need to drag the whole family an hour out of town. Parklife is Cape Town’s biggest inner city festival and they strive to make it accessible to everyone and we think that’s great.
3) The Vibe: Parklife isn’t about a “clique” there is no certain type of crowd or class. It’s a gourmet food and music festival for everyone and we are so looking forward to chilling with a more diverse group of people.
2) The Food. We are the biggest foodies, so any event that makes food a focus alongside great music and art makes us very excited. There will be over 20 food trucks and stalls at Parklife this year in true celebration of hearty gourmet street food.
1) The Music. We are most excited about this year’s lineup however. Parklife will have TWO stages set up that will host headliners; The Temper Trap (AUS) and other international acts such Kaki King (USA) and Michael Franti & Spearhead (USA). The rest of the lineup will be filled with local favourites like Jeremy Loops, Matthew Mole, Medicine Boy and much more.
Don’t sleep friends, click the links below to book tickets for you and your friends/family. Keep your eyes peeled as we will be launching a competition soon here on MyCityByNight. For more information on the event follow the links below to their pages: