Listener Driven Radio or LDR as its called by the sexy-voiced vox artist on 94.7 Highveld Stereo and KFM is a big step in the radio revolution. LDR allows the listener to choose what music is played as part of a special playlist.It really is a step forward.
94.7 Highveld and 94.5 KFM have joined forces with Wonga.com to bring you an amazing prize that makes choosing your own music through LDR that much more attractive. They are currently giving you the chance to win your share of R 250 000 in cold hard cash and a musical journey to the hottest dance festival in Europe: Tomorrowland 2012!
The competition runs on the uber hot Stacey Norman’s weeknight show, which is simulcasted in Cape Town and Jozi.
Listener Driven Radio with Wonga.com – Fast Little Loans. Only on 94.7 Highveld Stereo
In its eighth year now, the Tomorrowland Festival takes place in Belgium as an outdoor dance festival organised in the town of Boom with fairytale-styled decorations and a variety of genres within electronic music.
This year the festival takes place over three days:
Friday 27th July
Saturday 28th July
Sunday 29th July
With an impressive line-up of 400 DJ’s including the well-known Avicii, David, Guetta, Afrojack, Swedish House Mafia, SteveAoki, Carl Cox, Martin Solveig, Pendulum, Skrillex, Calvin Harris and Fatboy Slim to name but a few.
The awesome Prize includes:
- “Full Madness Comfort Pass” – Weekend (3 day) tickets to the Tomorrowland Festival in Belgium.
- With the Comfort Pass you can access all the VIP zones! Including: Comfort entrance, Comfort zone at the Mainstage, Comfort deck at the Castle, Comfort deck at Q-dance. Comfort area Versuz: access according to Versuz door policy.
- Boozebag – tokens for food and drinks in the festival.
- 3 nights stay in hotel in Boom, Belgium.
- Return flights from South Africa.
- Local travel card for public transportation.
- Airport collection and drop off.
- €500 Euro spending money (per couple)
Terms and Conditions: (Read Carefully, it’s so easy to win!)
- The competition runs from midnight on Saturday 9 June 2012 to 16:00 on Friday 29 June 2012.
- The competition can only be entered on www.highveld.co.za and www.highveld.mobi.
- Only entrants that leave their details qualify to win the cash or the Tomorrowland trip.
- In order to be eligible to win, entrants MUST click the “Call Me Back” button when requesting a song on LDR.
- There is R250 000 in cash to be won which will be given away during the day-time.
- Winners will go on-air between 9:00 and 16:00 daily.
- Listeners will need to request a song between the allocated time: between 09h00 – 12h00 / 12h00 – 16h00.
- Unless otherwise stated, each winner who is put to air with their song request will win R1000.
- Should the Wonga Gong sound whilst the listener is on-air, the cash prize will be increased.
- The Tomorrowland give-away will be done on the Stacey Norman show at the completion of the competition.
- To stand in line to win the Tomorrowland prize listeners need to listen to Stacey Norman weekdays between 19:00 and 22:00.
- Stacey will prompt listeners to vote for their favourite LDR song within an allocated time.
- 4 names from those who have voted within that time will then be drawn and announced on-air.
- Listeners will have an allocated time to call the station back when hearing their name announced on-air.
- Successful listeners will only be entered into the draw for the Tomorrowland prize.
- The Tomorrowland prize will be awarded on 29 June 2012 on the Stacey Norman show.
- The competition is subject to the station’s competition rules that are available on www.highveld.co.za.
- Winners will be contacted telephonically and should allow at least 10 working days to be contacted to claim their prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- The competition is not open to any employees of Primedia Broadcasting, Wonga.com or their immediate families.
- Winners are drawn randomly, but may be eliminated should their song choice not be suitable for 94.7 Highveld Stereo’s playlist.
- The suitability of a song is decided by members of the 94.7 Highveld Stereo programming team.