Tshwane is a beautiful city and with the Flavours of Tshwane event you get to celebrate the best food and wine that the city has to offer conveniently assembled at one of the most revered landmarks in town. You can look forward to:
– The bringing together of some of Pretoria’s finest independent restaurants serving taster sized portions of their finest and most popular dishes
– Great icon wineries offering wines for tasting, discussion and sale
– A lovely bar in a cool Bedouin tent lounge
– A selection of Ice Cold Beer.
– Smooth sounds of live jazz all day providing the Sunday Vibe
– A Single malt Whisky tasting bar and sales
– Mineral Water Bar
– Artisan food producers as well as induction demonstrations and hardware
– Master chefs from the Chefs Academy, the honour society of the South African Chefs Association doing live demonstrations with Braeside Organic and Free Range Meats, with fabulous cuts for sale
– Beautiful stand selling the latest kitchen goodies and toys for adults
– Plenty of Entertainment and fun for the kids under supervision of the Clamber Club
– A fantastic Artisan Cheese stand, selling made to order cheese platters of the finest local and imported cheeses
– The beautiful surroundings and lush lawns and views of the Pretoria Country Club as a backdrop to the show
– Coffee and warm beverages provided by coffee masters – Sprada and BICCCS with super pastries and cakes
– Pre arranged parking with your entrance ticket that you printed out on-line
– The ability to sample the widest range of what our magnificent Capital city has to offer
HOW WILL IT WORK?
The festival is being organised by Philippe Frydman and Fortunato Mazzone of the Chefs academy, in conjunction with the Pretoria Country Club as event venue and joint owner of the festival. The restaurants taking part are all proud members of the Pretoria Independent and United Restaurants of Excellence.
ONLY 3000 tickets available so book fast!
– Customers will purchase a ticket prior to the event online at iTickets for R150 which will include R100 of currency to be used at the various stalls.
– Additional Currency can be loaded on the wristband immediately online or at the show.
– Ticket holders that purchased their tickets prior to the event will collect their Tshwane wrist band on the day at the door.
– Adults and children will be issued with wrist bands.
– These bands must be worn by all attendees on the day.
– Participants taking part in the festival must carefully observe for the presence of the wristbands and only children with wristbands will be admitted to the supervised play area, and no food or wine will be served to anyone without a band.
– In the event of breakage or loss additional glasses can be purchased for R20 ea.
– Clients will purchase food from the various restaurants using their “Tshwane Currency” wristband.
– ONLY currency may be used at restaurant stands and no cash must or will be accepted.
– There will be sufficient sales points around the show to buy more currency and these will be manned for the whole period of the show.
– Restaurants will serve small TASTER SIZE portions of two signature dishes of the restaurant on provided recyclable dishes with special eco-cutlery provided to each visitor at the door with their welcome pack.
– Customers will be able to taste one wine at the various estate stands. Each winery will have up to four wines.
– The wines can be purchased by the bottle (open) to enjoy at the event or by the case to take home.
– All wine and spirit purchases will be dispatched from the various stands as the client leaves for home.
Date: Sunday, 31 May 2015
Where: Pretoria Country Club
Entrance: Online iTickets for R150 which will include R100 of currency to be used at the various stalls.
For more info contact Carli-Jeanne on 012 460 6241 or email@example.com