So the other night, this friend of mine (EDIT: it was actually Ricky- Kreg) had a bit of a… well lets call it an EXPERIENCE. He decided to “try new things” and get involved in a little bit of light bondage.
It didn’t work out so well for him and he ended up nicely tied up, naked, forced to watch a dvd of our favourite purple dinosaur Barney placed on repeat by the femme fatale who tied him up and left him there in the first place. Luckily, he was aware of the basic techniques of rope-escape and was able to free himself and begin to piece together his dignity.
So I thought that it might be a good idea to give all you loyal readers a bit of info about rope-escape just in case you are also tricked and humiliated by an equally kraysie (said with a Mexican accent) girl/guy…
For Upper Torso Bonds:
1. When your captors start binding you, expand your body as much as possible (although this might be a little bit difficult if you were thinking that it was going to end well for you, My advice? Just do it every time, cos you NEVER know).
• Take a deep breath, puff out your chest, and pull your shoulders back.
• Flex your arms against the bonds.
• Push against the bonds as much as possible.
2. When your captors are away, suck in your chest and stomach.
3. Wiggle free with the extra room you have given yourself.
Hand and Wrist Bonds:
1. Push or flex against the bonds as your captors are tying you.
2. Keep your wrists apart, if possible.
3. Use a pointed object that protrudes (a spike or hook) to work the bonds loose.
You may also be able to work the knots free with your teeth by biting and pulling on the knots.
4. Free yourself by relaxing your hands and wrists and working until the slack can ride over your palms and fingertips.
Leg and Ankle Bonds:
1. While being bound, flex your thighs, knees, calves, and ankles against the bonds.
• If being bound at the ankles, force them apart by bracing the toes of your shoes and knees together.
• If being bound at the thighs or calves, force them apart by keeping the toes of your feet together and your legs turned slightly outward.
2. Relax your legs and work the bonds down.
Use your hands to pull the bonds off your legs and ankles, even if your hands are bound.
Rub your face or head against a wall, a piece of furniture, or anything projecting to slip the gag down over your chin.
You see… at MyCityByNight, we’re always trying to be informative… and helpful… 🙂