Join Escape Events and friends this Saturday at the Radisson Red Hotel rooftop for an exhilarating morning of fitness and fun. Escape your daily routine at ‘A New Bloom‘ – get your legs moving by entering a 5 or 10 km run and/or flex and stretch your body with a 45min Vinyasa flow yoga class on Radisson’s iconic rooftop, complete with breathtaking city views – all levels welcome!
Round up your morning by treating yourself to coffee and a small breakfast and enjoy some beats – the DJ will play from 09:00 – 12:00. This event is also pet-friendly!
View all event details below and purchase your ticket right here. For more information follow Escape Events and join the ‘ A New Bloom’ Facebook Event Page.
- When: Saturday 29 May 2021, 08:00.
- Where: Radisson Red Hotel. No. 6 Silo, Silo Square, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001
- Cost: Tickets are R160 per person and include the following:
A New Bloom Activities
- 5km run. 08:00 (Cut off 90min)
- 10km run. 08:00 (Cut off 90min)
- 45min Yoga – Vinyasa flow (Beginners & Intermediate)
Yoga will begin on the Red Roof at 09:45. (Bring Your Own Mat)
- Coffee and Small Breakfast (Vegan Option Available)
- ️Music: DJ will play from 09:00 – 12:00
- This event is pet-friendly
- PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
Escape Events adhere to strict COVID-19 safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for all participants.
All guests will need to wear a mask and all guests will need to sign in before taking part in any activity. The Escape team accepts no responsibility for theft, death, injury, loss or damage to any individual participating.
Read More | SANParks launches a new ‘group travel’ scheme with discounts and payment plans