It’s always great when you’re able to start the week off with news of an Ed Sheeran South African Tour. Big Concerts announced today that Ed Sheeran will be coming to South Africa in 2019 as part of the pretty epic Divide Stadium Tour with 2 dates in Cape Town and Jozi. March 2019 will be the first time South Africans get to see the superstar perform live on our shores and we’re pretty amped to get our tickets as soon as they go on sale later this week (Thursday 28 June).
The Divide Stadium Tour has already seen several sell out performances across the UK, US, Europe and Asia and now we’re happy to confirm that South Africa is also getting a date.
Here are the deets you need:
Date: Saturday 23 March 2019
Venue: FNB Stadium
Tickets go on sale Friday 29 June at 9am.
Date: Wednesday 27 March 2019
Venue: Cape Town Stadium
Tickets go on sale Thursday 28 June at 9am.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
• Tickets can only be purchased from Computicket, are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale.
• Tickets purchased from third party websites and unauthorized resellers are not valid for entry at the venues.
• Children under the age of 12 or under 1.2m in height are not allowed in Front Zone Standing or General Admission standing area for their own safety.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and no children under the age of 3 are allowed to attend the event.
• Tickets will only be available for collection from Computicket outlets 3 weeks before the event. The following items need to be presented: The booking confirmation; The credit card used for purchase and shown on the booking confirmation, or a photo or photocopy of it; A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation.
• To gain admission to the venue you will need the following items: The ticket(s); The booking confirmation; The credit card used for the purchase, or a photo or photocopy of it; A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation.