The award-winning Crystal Head Vodka has been released to the South African market over the past few months with positive responses from all corners of the country. You can find it in all of your favourite bars and venues in Cape Town and JHB, it’s also available on Yuppiechef and they’re offering free delivery at the moment, so don’t waste any time – click here and get your bottle today: Yuppiechef
The brand was launched by actor Dan Aykroyd and John Alexander who wanted one of the world’s purest vodkas. And that’s just what they’ve created.
Crystal Head contains no additives. No glycerol, citrus oils or sugars. Nothing is added to enhance or mask the taste – just pure, premium vodka.
We’ve got a bottle of Crystal Head Vodka for one lucky reader to kick off the New Year the right way, with a bottle of the finest vodka in the country.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Share this blog post to your Facebook & Twitter timelines (Very important)
- Like us on Facebook: here
- Follow us on Instagram: here
- Fill in the form below:
Winners will be announced on the 24th of December 2017.
Crystal Head Vodka Information:
- Premium Canadian vodka in a crystal head bottle.
- A clean, clear and colourless spirit.
- Crafted using high-quality Canadian peaches and cream corn.
- Distilled 4 times and filtered 7 times.
- Neutral grain aromas with a delicate touch of citrus.
- Silky smooth, yet creamy texture with a hint of sweetness and vanilla.
- Dry, clean and warming sensation on the finish.
- Free of glycerol, citrus oils, gluten and added sugars.
- Winner of the gold medal at the 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- Bottle produced by Bruni Glass in Milan, Italy.
- Kosher certified.