Yet more proof that clowns are the scariest things on the planet lies in the latest clip doing the rounds on the internet where a dove is accidentally set on fire by one during a kids show. The video comes out of Trujillo in Peru and shows a magic trick gone really wrong, where a clown roasts a dove while a room full of kids scream in terror.
Like a real pro – the clown carries on with the act hoping to induce a few smiles from the traumatised room of children. If you’re not keen to see a dove get roasted, don’t watch the clip below. Clowns… they really are up to no good.