Amstel is back at it again with the announcement of Donald as the headlining act for the next edition of the 2013 series of Amstel Golden Hour performances on the 17th of August at the Drumbeat Festival.
If you haven’t already heard of him – Donald is one of the hottest acts to emerge in the SA music scene over the past few years and has been killing it since he ventured into a more housey sound with his much anticipated second album “Train of Love”.
“Being part of the Amstel Golden hour is a privilege and an honour. I have known about it for a while now and I have to give props to Amstel for creating this platform because unlike other platforms this one actually puts the focus on one artist. Amstel’s contribution to the SA music industry has been major over the years with some of the biggest artist in music gracing this stage, we as artists notice and appreciate theopportunities.”
– said Donald when asked about his association with Amstel in music.
Over the years Amstel Lager has taken time to collaborate with top South African musicians to provide premium musical experiences for the fans. These spectacular moments have continually broken the category in terms of live music experiences and clearly indicate that SA music truly gets better when you take the time to enjoy with Amstel. Fans and artists alike love the quality experiences which have in the past included top South African artists like, L’Vovo, Zonke, TKZee, Mafikizolo, The Soil and HHP.
Donald will be performing at the Amstel Golden Hour at the Drumbeat Festival in Soweto on August 17th 2013.
Deets you need:
· Brandhouse supports responsible drinking. Amstel is not for sale to persons under the age of 18. Drink Responsibly.
· The upcoming Amstel Golden Hour will take place at the Drumbeat Festival at The Soweto Theatre August 17th.
· Tickets are available from Computicket and Shoprite Checkers outlets.
· Friday night is in the Red Room, Saturday gates will open at 2 pm with the first act on stage at 4pm.